onedayPAY is a simple payment plan to help you get closer to your dream gown. Split the purchase of your gown into 4 or 6 interest-free monthly instalments.
How to purchase your gown using onedayPAY:
Find your dream gown and add it to your cart
1. Select onedayPAY as your preferred payment method
2. Pay over 4 or 6 interest-free monthly instalments. The first payment is taken when your order is placed
3. The remaining payments are automatically taken monthly as we create your gown (4 or 6 months, depending on the gown purchased)
4. When your final payment has been received, our team will be in touch to arrange pick-up or delivery of your gown
Does someone special want to contribute to your dream gown? You can personally invite them to contribute using onedayPAY.
You can track your payment progress at any time by logging into your One Day online account.
For any onedayPAY queries please contact customerservice@loveoneday or call +61 3 8103 5046.
onedayPAY terms & conditions apply. Charges may apply for late payments.
- Bespoke embellishment over bodice and scattering down skirt
- Structured, cupped bodice with square neckline on mikado fabric
- Dipped armhole with tulle insert for support
- Full mikado skirt with 220 cm train length
- Three cup sizes available
- Model wears size 3
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust/chest. Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front.
Under bust: Measure around your upper ribs, directly under where your bra ends or your underwear would fall.
Waist: Measurement around your natural waist line. If you bend sideways where you indent is your natural waist.
Hips: Wrap the measuring tape around your body at the widest part of your hips.
Your wedding is too soon!
It looks like your wedding date is outside out of usual processing time frame. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see what might be possible, or refer to "ready to ship category" to find what is available now.